Sunday, January 11, 2015

Day 7

"Wake up with determination, go to bed with satisfaction."

Today hasn't been bad, but was tired and unmotivated. Hubs went to the store for me and got more apples and bananas, then I didn't have the energy to make a thing.

Realtor called this evening and told me the attic at mom's house had snow in it and it had melted through the family room ceiling. Started stressing big-time. Went through about 20 minutes of REALLY wanting a Pepsi, chocolate, sugar... but grabbed the green olives and that was enough to hold me off. Got supper going ASAP to stave off any more hunger.

Left a message for our neighbor who is a roof contractor to call me. We'll see if he wants to deal with this. Otherwise, the realtor thought she might know of someone. UGH. So close to the January 22 closing! I want this done!

No comments:

Post a Comment