Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Day 2

"I'm not telling you it's going to be EASY, I'm telling you it's going to be WORTH IT."

Woke up and took two of my supplements right away. Then made a smoothie with the powder, almond milk, almond butter, ice and a green banana. As of 10 am it has worked for the headache - I didn't have one! I did add some magnesium, per the support group. They said it would help with caffeine  withdrawal. I sent a message to my younger daughter who has been eating Paleo for some time (off and on) and who is kind of doing the sugar detox as well. I asked her how to fix the spaghetti squash, as I know she's fixed it before. I was so excited to find out she was detoxing too! Just makes for more support! Like minds...

This afternoon I checked out listed recipes others are doing through 21 DSD - making a grocery list. Technically I should have done all this over the weekend or last week and been prepared. Thought I'd go to our local health food market, but daughter tells me our local large grocery chain also has a health market in it that carries a pretty good selection of items and is cheaper. Will have to check that out.

Interesting note: The app "Fat Secret" that I've used in the past calculates my RDI as 1600.

No comments:

Post a Comment