Friday, January 16, 2015

Day 12

"Han-gry (adj) A state of anger caused by lack of food, hunger causing a negative change in emotional state" 

So last night was a long one. I don't know if it is a side effect of the detox, but my mid-back is hurting like crazy, but only at night. We have a sleep number bed and I'm wondering if I need to make some adjustment to it. Between that waking me up last night I've been up and down several times during the night to pee (sorry, TMI?). There is a down side to drinking tons of water...

Today I did some errands. I returned the animal carrying crate I bought yesterday. It was too big. Funny, thing, though... yesterday I'd purchased the smaller one and put it in my car and then thought it was too small so went back in the store and exchanged it for the larger one. Guess I should have trusted my instinct in the first place.

Then I went to visit with the geek squad about my phone. He didn't even look at it. Told me if it was syncing with anything that maybe the time zone was off on one of those items (I sync with my MacBook and my iPad. Anyhow, when I got home I checked and they were both fine. Grrrr...
I got on the Apple website and their solution right off the top was to send it in. Well, hell. I don't really want to do that either.

Haven't eaten much today. Really wasn't hungry. Guess that's a good side effect? I even went to the bookstore after Best Buy and looked for cookbooks. Nothing. Then I went to the library and looked at cookbooks. Nothing. No books, and no spark of a craving. Guess that's all good?

No comments:

Post a Comment