Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Day 3

"I'm sorry for what I said when I was hungry."

Headache was back today. Talked to cousin and she said to take my supplemental powder with water and save my fruit allotment for afternoon when I crave sugar more. A bit more tired today as well. Am hoping to get to the store tomorrow for some staples to make some more snack options - jerky and the moo-less chocolate mousse recipes intrigue me. I'm sure it won't be anything like the full sugar versions, but if it even resembles chocolate it will be a good thing.

Still not exercising. Saving that for my next step - starting next Monday. Considering stepping up 21 DSD program to level 2. May look into that. When I took the test to see what level I should be I came in at 1.5 and if I start exercising that will move me up.

Onward and upward! Tomorrow is day 4 - everyone says detox symptoms start getting better usually day 4 or 5, so I can always hope, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment